Sunday 16 January 2011

B.B.W.I.P

With the 4th Annual Lone Wolves Blood Bowl cup entering the pre-season warm-ups I've been cracking on with my Norse team for this year.
Still very wip, all the models needing something adding or touching up, especially the Ulfs but ready for a game in their current state.
Keep a eye out for the goblin feet!

Berserkers (only have 1 in my starting team)
Ulfwerenar (need some fur added)
Runners
Linemen
More Linemen

I've got a thrower almost done too. Will fill out the rest of the roster in the hope I may get the team developed that far!
First opponent - Binx!
Update:
4-1 thrashing of Binx, who'd have thought it! 'ave it ratty!

6 comments:

  1. Jobs a good un, same you cant zoom in again!

    My Skaven are as advanced as your team so it will be the battle of the unfinished teams this Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I figure if we get the Jan game out the way we'll have about 5 weeks before needing to play Febs so can get the team/s finished in that time?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a good plan, except I'm painting Matt's team too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good, just need kilts and they will be perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. The really worrying thing is that I'll actually have a team finished and ready before everyone else!!!! Oh wait I forgot I had a years head start.....

    ReplyDelete