Saturday 1 January 2011

New Years Day

For me the holiday period is no longer a concentrated period of painting, modelling and larger scenery projects, my children take more of my time and in particular my eldest son wants me to play with him from the moment he wakes until the moment he goes to bed and sometimes in the wee small hours too.  I'm not complaining, far from it I enjoy it but my painting is now 'drive by' only and is at the mercy of my wife putting up with it being in the kitchen for weeks at a time.  Anyway you can see the bits I have been fiddling about with; I should have concentrated on finishing something but that's not my style...!

2 comments:

  1. At least you get the chance to do some 'drive by' painting....I know it's my own fault for falling over trying to snow board.

    ReplyDelete