Saturday 18 January 2014

A Dux Bellorum Project for 2014

Its 2014 and therefore time for a new modelling and painting project!

Myself and Lordybloke played a couple of games of Dux Bellorum in 2013, and had great fun doing so. Only having Skraeling for Saga, I had to borrow figures, and so with the new year comes my new project to create my own force.



I plumped for the Irish in our two practice games, granted there isn't a great deal of difference between the different forces, its mainly slight force organisation. So off to the interwebs I went and bought all I need to make just over 32 points, which is how many points we have been playing.


A pile of stuff, ready to go

The plan is, rather than individually basing each of the miniatures, I'm going to create a small vignettes for each of the units. This is the first time I've done something like this so wish me luck

I'll see you in one months time for the first update of how things are going...

1 comment:

  1. Cool!
    I still think you should base individually though with specially worked out slots in the "trays". That way you can use the Irish for Saga and have a starting force for WAB/COE/W&C etc!!!

    ReplyDelete