Sunday 20 April 2014

Dux Bellorum project part 6

Well this has gone better than expected...

Here's the final part of this chapter of my Dux Bellorum project, this time I present to you my General, and a base of monks.

As you will see, my general's base includes a nice banner, again like the shield decals come from Little Big Man.

 
You will also notice that all of my bases now have a nice smattering of white and purple flowers, courtesy of Mininatur which I got from Salute.


I hope to get these guys on the battlefield soon, and depending on how things go, (usually horribly wrong for freshly painted figures) I may add a couple of bases of cavalry in the future.


1 comment:

  1. well done the Binx!!

    Always a good feeling to get a project fully finished (probably!!)
    Looks good too

    Must get on with mine.....

    ReplyDelete