Tuesday 8 July 2014

Evening All

Between painting things for Dave, I have also been cracking on with some of the models I bought at Salute this year; the last of which are my 'In Her Majesties Name' Scotland Yard miniatures.

I bought two boxes of these back in the spring alongside another set of models on a crime fighting theme, the 'Cops' for A Fistful of Kung Fu.

Because of the duplicate models, I added some additional facial hair to some of them, some of which came out better than others.

Firstly we have the Bobbies on the beat



Then Special Branch


And finally, The Good Doctor, The Consulting Detective, Chief Inspector & Sergeant

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!
    Although the chief inspector has an awkward pose and there appears to be an orangutan amongst the bobbies...

    ReplyDelete