Sunday 28 June 2009

Grey is the New Black

Like most painters I've been using black undercoat predominately with white being reserved for anything I wanted white or yellow. The new foundation paints reinforced the continued use of black and they are excellent. However, I've just bought some Imperial guard advisors for eBay and I've nearly finished all three in about the same amount of hours. The only thing i have changed is the undercoat. Grey.





Grey is the new Black. Try it you may just like it...

1 comment:

  1. I've got most of the army painter sprays in fact the only I haven't is grey!
    Can't fault them at all.

    Must say though that I think those advisors "paint themselves" really. The ones I did took no time at all from a black undercoat, not that I'm trying to ruin your grey revelation!

    ReplyDelete