Monday 17 June 2013

Dead Mans Hand......

Well it's about time I got back to posting, I've sort of been busy with houses moves etc etc blah blah blah....right enough of that and down to the fun bit.

With the introduction of DMH to the club I went for the wonderful looking Black Scorpian figures and had decided that I would go for the Outlaw gang so with those five and Tombstone2 I made a small gang.

I wanted to have a similar look to all the models so that you never know which one is doin the killin, if they all look the same you can't finger them in a lineup...

First up is the gang boss...
 
Then "The man with no name"....
 
Next up the 4 Dudes...
 
 
And finally the Varmints.....
 
With this lot done and the game being played I'm now looking at a 2nd gang and want to go on the flip side and be the good guys, so time to save some pennies and get the some lawman figures, I've made a start with 2 figures left over from Tombstone2 (see Black Scorpian for models) as they didn't fit the look of my Outlaws.
 
 
 
That is all for now, see you on the street at high noon!!! Unless your some sort of yella belly?

 






1 comment:

  1. Good work and a great start to gang 2

    I hate being fingered in a line up.....

    ReplyDelete