Friday 15 November 2013

Stuff.....

Well look at me two posts in one week.......

It's been a busy evening hobby wise, as I mentioned in my previous post the club has decided to look at the scenery we have also to look at new stuff, so to the reason why the post.....
As a club we have been using 4Ground for Flames of War/Battlegroup, Bolt Action and of course Deadmans Hand (DMH). As a club we finally decided to add to DMH with the release of the new Undertakers (I've been wanting more for some time, the club just needed convincing).
Look what turned up on my doorstep this evening just as I got home.....


 
Now after a few hours work (I say work but I enjoy the building part), first the gallows and carts.
 
 
Also the yard panel fence without the gates, those are still to be built.
 
 
Over the rest of the weekend I have 1. The Undertakers, 2. The Sheriffs Office  3. Yard Panel Fencing with Gates.......should all be done by Sunday evening ready for DMH Wednesday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment