Sunday 24 August 2008

Cor Sir! - update

It was all going so well. I've found a quick way of painting Dark Elves (to an ok gaming standard) and the figures would arrive in a reasonable amount of time. I'd finished my Marauder army forever and ever and ever, so there was nothing to stop me from cruising through the tale of ... challenge. Except, except the decision to move house. Butter it!


So with a week to go I am simultaneously clearing the loft, which looks like a GW stock room, discussing paint and flooring, along with all the standard family activities AND painting the Corsairs. Well I've done 10 and I have a week to do the remaining 7. It's looking tricky. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good!
    20 Skinks down 10 1/2 done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope you get the other 7 done cos those are looking good!!

    Only possible stumbling block for me is the eagle. Lots of (really big!) gaps to fill which may well need me to try and sculpt feathers! Oo-err!
    Elaves are well on track.

    ReplyDelete