Tuesday 28 October 2008

The Reaver Wild

As I'm posting this it must mean October is nearly over and another year is zooming to completion. Where has it gone?

Octobers quota, 5 Ellyrian Reavers, done!
Quite enjoyed painting these. They have come out a little more identical than I had planned but at the same time I'm trying to keep some kind of colour uniformity going. Leave all those random colours to the Empire and Orcs!
Tomarse is trying a similar thing by leaving all his models grey.............
















You'll notice I changed the horses to Wood Elf Glade rider horses. The unbarded Elven steed is really showing its age and I never liked it when it first came out! The barded ones are fine though as you'll see in a few months when the Silver Helms get done!

Next month I'll be back to archers, the second unit of 10 AND (as it was a low points/cost month for Oct) the repeater bolt thrower!

1 comment:

  1. Good work!!

    Cant wait to see 4 painted armies going at it in a few months time

    ReplyDelete