Sunday 8 April 2012

German Armoured Car Patrol Sd Kfz 234/1 WiP

As it is the Easter Holidays and this tends to be when I get my painting done these days I thought I would take a shot of my work in progress for my armoured car patrol.  I bought these Forged in Battle Sd Kfz 234/1 from Maelstrom when they announced their 25% end of year panic sale (shame no Battlefront Products).  They will be standing in for 8 Rads at the moment and I know they are different but when it has 8 wheels and it's between friends I am sure it will be fine

As reward for highlighting witch elf skin on 30 of the little hoes I promised myself I could paint the armoured cars.  In actual fact I based 19 outstanding transports; no sense getting the airbrush out for just 3.  A bit of touching up and the base to do and they are ready for battle

 

3 comments:

  1. Loving your work, gonna get the Puma variant for my 28mm Germans

    ReplyDelete